Wednesday 27 April 2011

Golden Eggs

An alternative experiment to using jewels is to spray paint the egg shells gold..
This way i could produce elegant looking egg shells, but much quicker and on mass.

I have painted the egg shells as a whole, and also broken them up and painted them, so there are just fragments of golden egg shells.


(kind of reminds me of Jack and the Beanstalk - then hen who lays the golden eggs)

I think these would look good on mass production, as the eggs are produced for us. But Im not sure wether to paint just the outside or the inside also...

I think maybe combining the two ideas, of jewels and gold together could produce a nice, very royal effect. So next i think I will paint the inside of the eggs gold and then put jewels on top also.

No comments:

Post a Comment